Designed by Gratex, driven by innovation and excellence
We convert our clients' strategies into comprehensive software systems and technology processes that optimize their business performance. Not only do we design and implement, but we run, maintain and evolve our solutions for years. Solutions designed by our experts have been proven by time and reliability. They have been successfully operating for years and have demonstrated their solid foundation and infrastructure which allows us to make custom alterations to fulfill the unique needs of our clients.
If you want to be assured that you get it right, first time, our completed solutions are the optimal choice for your business. Our software house has a strong track record and has assisted many companies and institutions to streamline key processes, increase productivity and respond quickly to market changes.
• unite best practices with state of the art technical implementation,
• are the product of out of the box yet cost-effective thinking,
• comply with all international legal and technical requirements,
• are reliable and efficient - successfully in operation for many years.
For more information contact our Sales Department at email@example.com.
UNIUS is designed to cover the whole life cycle of insurance policies, including all business events related to a policy. It is a flexible, scalable, reliable, cost-effective and user-friendly insurance software solution that plays a crucial role in achieving success and will provide a catalyst for moving your business forward. The solution is in accordance with the EU Solvency II Directive.
Examples of UNIUS modules:
Innovative Insurers who want to grow their business, build channel loyalty and accelerate the time-to-market for new products take advantage of the DeNovius platform. The modular business management system allows insurance organizations to automate their operational processes using DeNovius modules while operating their existing core system.
Every insurance organization has specific needs. Over many years, we have developed in close collaboration with leading insurance organizations an integrated, holistic portfolio of solutions that together create the DeNovius Business System Suite, covering the entire spectrum of insurance specific system requirements.
It delivers unparalleled operational process automation allowing your organization to compete with speed, agility and managed risks in a rapidly changing market place which is characterized by consolidation and new business models.
The DeNovius portfolio products:
• DeNovius(re) – ReinsuranceDeNovius(doc) – Digital Document Processing
• DeNovius(co) – Commissions Calculation & Sales ManagementDeNovius(tec) – Fraud Detection
• DeNovius(cdm) – Collection & Disbursement
UPM2 INSURER SUITE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED INSURANCE COMPANIES
The UPM2 Insurer Suite is the most comprehensive and flexible on-demand or on premise business solution to suit the needs of growing, innovative insurance companies. Management teams gain control across all processes, have confidence in predictable operational performance and improve the bottom line through reduced operational costs. Specifically developed for the needs of insurance organizations and supported by our insurance experienced team of consultants and other people involved, the integrated solution delivers in a modular approach the following capabilities:
• Financial Management
• Claims and Payment Processing
• Document Management
• Online Services
• Business Intelligence and Analytics
• Quotation and Sales Process
• Policy Management and Administration
• Flexible Product Design
The UPM 2 Insurer Suite has been designed to optimize the efficiency of your operations through the automation of processes. The comprehensive business management system unifies all underwriting processes and can be delivered on premise or as an on-demand service.
UMP2 AGENCY SUITE FOR MANAGING GENERAL AGENCIES AND INSURANCE AGENCIES
The UPM2 Agency Suite is a fully integrated, comprehensive business management system that unifies all underwriting process management functions and can be delivered onsite or as an on-demand service. Automated processes allow staff to significantly increase their productivity and off-load repetitive manual work to a reliable business management system. Operational capacity is freed up to scale, while reducing the cost per unit.
• Unparalleled automation of workflows across the entire operational underwriting process
• Fully configurable to suit your agency’s specific requirements and procedures
• Employees and brokers are guided through each step of the business process
• In-built service capability to improve the customer experience
• Real-time accurate management information to make the right decision at the right time
• Governance is monitored and assured through in-built business rules
Online services presented through a business portal allow secure access to services such as policy information, quote generation and claim management. Fast and flexible self-service options not only improve direct customer and broker performance, but they also allow you to reduce manual workloads and staff overheads.
A versatile, modern modular system for facilitating the work of underwriters. The aim is to reduce administrative work, significantly decrease submission preparation time during the process of underwriting and give more opportunities to:
• Focus on risk assessment
• Access current information about the company for the assessment of actual risk (Loss control, Closures)
• Evaluate and assess potential risks with information support from integrated systems (GIS, ESG, ASU, etc.)
The tool is capable of flexible integration into multiple systems and covers management of the whole life cycle of insurance submissions. It serves not only as a support instrument for the underwriting workflow, but also as a tool for controlling and reporting on all KPIs in the underwriting process.
With years of experience in developing telecommunication technologies, as well as long-term partnership with major players in this field, we had created an innovative and widely applicable communication solution specially developed to fit the needs of operators and telecommunication service providers.
Regardless of the business area, the needs of companies for external as well as internal communication is apparent. Our company is a qualified partner for implementing the most recent technologies in the area of unified communication and shared information.
The gTelRoute system represents a business operations system optimizing transit telecommunications business in the widest sense of the word. Our gTelRoute allows optimal, cost-efficient, high-quality and capacity administration and distribution of international voice traffic. Through automation and overall shortening of the period for implementing routing changes, the system supports the reduction of operating costs.
In addition, it provides current information in real-time, thus enabling the effective quality management of provided services, revenues, costs and margins from executed wholesale voice operations.
MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT GTEL ROUTE HERE:
SYSTEM FOR MANAGEMENT OF ACCIDENT INSURANCE
Gratex International developed a comprehensive information system for the accident insurance – DAUP – that covers the entire process of managing accident benefits provided by a Social Insurance Agency.
FUNCTIONALITIES OF THE DAUP SYSTEM:
• Processing of accident benefits – the process involves the registration of accident benefits
• Persons Register – input, data, addresses, contact, bank accounts modifications
• Register of Legal and Physical Persons – input, data, addresses, contact, bank accounts modifications
• Process of managing accident benefits – registration, claims handling, accuracy check
• Payment of Benefits Module – creation of the payment voucher, sending the payment voucher (banks, post, cash desk, sending abroad), registration of payment dates, management of returned and undelivered vouchers
• Printing – printing of blank forms, letters for communication with the clients – decisions about benefits, procedural decisions, announcements, overview of the payments for a client, payment orders
• Reports – printed records for the purposes of a tax audit, records of payments, penalties, recoveries, appeals, monthly processing for EO, aggregated and statistical records
• Recovery Module – registration of overpayments, recoveries and penalties, changes, decisions announcements, overpayments, recoveries and penalties reimbursements.
• Recourse Module – decision-making process in the second round – the filing of recourse records, the decision-making process, check, final decision
• Vocational Rehabilitation and Requalification Module – the registration and changes of providers of Vocational Rehabilitation and Requalification, the cost and the entire process recording
• Export from the IS – payment orders in the TXT, XML, KPC, PPE, SPR formats; option of saving prints and records in the htm and xls formats
• Communication with an external IS – the import and export of data in the TXT, XML formats,
• Web service – import of data from an external IS, possibility of viewing
• Collections and Payments Module – exact registration of incoming and outgoing payments, import of electronic bank records, dealing with records and items, regular monthly overview
• Viewing – PU, ÚD, DK (Tax Authority) payments, records, recourses and recoveries
• Administrator activities – global overviews and viewings, management of internal dials
THE SYSTEM CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING MODULES:
• The registration of the claimants
• The registration of employers or subjects responsible for the insured event of the claimants
• The registration of the insurance events, such as an accident at work or an occupational disease
• The registration of the process of managing accident benefits, claims handling and payment of accident benefits from accidents at work and occupational diseases specified by law (one-off as well as repeated benefits)
• The automatic calculation of the accident insurance benefits in the process of handling claims
• Direct credit of accident insurance benefits (bank transfer/ PPP-E/ cash desk/ cross-border payments)
• The export of the electronic XML files for the IS SP (the State Treasury) or the Slovak Post Office
• The import of bank account records from the IS SP and their consequent processing
• The registration of appeals against decisions on accident insurance benefits
• The registration and management of recovery files/records (recoveries/over payments) including payment information
• The registration and management of penalties specified by law including payment information
• The registration and management of the agenda for the accident insurance benefits, over payments and penalties
• The generation and printing of records
• The import and exports of files for statistical purposes
GHOSEC is a modular solution for the public sector that provides registries and search tools for law enforcement institutions, as well as interconnection with international law enforcement institutions regarding persons, documents, vehicles and firearms.
THE SYSTEM CONSISTS OF THREE LEVELS OF MODULES:
• National Registries (Inhabitants, Firearms, Vehicles and Travel & Identity Documents)
• Tracking functions (comprehensive search tool for law enforcement institutions, integrated into national registries and automatically interconnected with the system of international police and justice cooperation)
• International Cooperation Systems (for information sharing among domestic public institutions with international police and justice institutions, such as Interpol, Europol, Eucaris etc.)
• GHOSEC solutions offer unique functionalities enabling the provision of e-government services, an authorised data source for the public sector. They automate and accelerate information sharing among national registries, tracking systems and the system of international police and justice cooperation.
MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT INDIVIDUAL GHOSEC MODULES:
PROFsme is a platform which assists in career guidance and counselling in primary and secondary education. This software tool intended for career advisors features the identification of the potential of students for future study and employment. The career guidance is supported by the detection of interests, motivation, abilities and skills of students and is performed by the set of customizable interest tests, practical exercises or tasks and interviews.
The platform is comprised of following modules:
• Career Counselling Portal
• eAssessment Platform (Online and paper delivery)
• Key Criteria Evaluation and Statistics
• Student Profiles/Professional Cards
• Talent Bank
Gratex Knowledge Office (GKO.NET) was designed for the management of company processes and task-oriented team cooperation. GKO.NET is a continuation of our award-winning GKO solutions. GKO was awarded as the best solution in the Microsoft Enterprise Solution of the Year Contest.
The new generation of core insurance administration system is derived from our successful UPM2 solution. GXSURE 3.0 is based on our latest open source development framework GDF 3.0. The technology upgrade brought processing of higher workload, so GXSURE 3.0 is now suitable not only for small and medium insurance companies and underwriters but also can support larger insurance companies. The functionality of the system was broadened in interfaces, accounting, insurance product management, and configuration. Another new feature in our prime insurance solution is predefined or easily configurable regional settings for clients from all around the world.