1. Gratex International, a.s., with registered seat at Galvaniho 17/C, 821 04 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID No. 35 743 468, registered with the Commercial register of District court of Bratislava I, Section: Sa, File No.: 1696/B, processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred only as the „GDPR Regulation“) and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Protection of Personal Data and on changing and amending of other acts (hereinafter referred only as the „PPD Act“).
4. What is a „cookie“?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is placed in your computer or mobile device by a web page server while browsing. It enables our website to recognize repeated users, facilitate the user’s ongoing access to the website and use of it, preferred language, font size and other delivery settings, so the user don´t have to re-enter these settings.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies; however you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer (see point 6). If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the websites you visit.
We use following types of cookies on our website:
• Basic cookies – are required to provide access to our website;
• Functional cookies – are important for proper functioning of our website (if these cookies are disabled, our website might not work properly).
6. What to do if you don´t want cookies to be set?
You can change cookies settings and/or opt-out from the cookies used using in your web browser. Most web browsers automatically receive cookies at their initial settings. You can block or delete cookies in your web browser or set up the usage of only certain cookies.
You can find more information about web browsers and how to set up cookie preferences on the following websites:
7. Third party cookies - Google Analytics
Our website uses third party cookies. Data that we collect from you can be processed by Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphiteatre parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
8. Please be aware of your rights concerning data protection regarding Cookies:
Pursuant to appropriate provisions of GDPR Regulation and PPD Act, you have the right to request information on the data we are processing about you (if any), and to request access to and rectification, erasure of personal data or restriction of processing your personal data (if any) collected by the placement of cookies. You also have the right to object to processing your personal data.
If you have doubts whether we process your data legally, please contact us on email@example.com or you have the right to turn to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
9. Cookies we use on our website: