Get certified and boost your career
Gratex International is a Pearson VUE authorized Testing Center. Pearson VUE is a global leader in computer-based testing. They are the world´s largest learning company serving millions of people around the world in nearly every industry. We partner with Pearson VUE to offer full-service training and testing solutions, as well as on-site testing.
Certificates are not dependent on completing the training. You can be certified at our company premises simply by attending an appointment.
Become certified in IT security, product architecture, visualization or IT technologies of every kind and boost your credentials.
Certification is a great way to demonstrate your proficiency in specific IT disciplines. Whether you wish to prove your qualifications as an IT expert to boost your career or you wish to upgrade the IT skills of your team, IT certification and IT courses are a great way to stay on top of your game.
Ready to upgrade your skills?Register for a test
• select a date of a test
• pay the fee for the test
• come and take the test on the agreed date
• pass the test
• by telephone, or in person
• by e-mail at email@example.com
• Test Information
• Name of the test
• Date and time of the test
* Please, select the date and time within business days from 09.45 a.m. to 03.00 p.m.
• Given name and Surname
• Address (Street, City, Postal code)
• Telephone number
• E-mail address
• Pearson VUE ID number
* The Pearson VUE system will generate new ID number for the candidate within the first test
• Payment method (Cash/Transaction)
• Company name
• Company Address (Street, City, Postal code)
• ID VAT
• Number of voucher or second shot (if available)
* Fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory.
In case of any questions please feel free to contact us:
tel: +421 (2) 5341 1441
For any method of registration you choose we will need from you the data specified above. It is necessary to register and pay for a test at least one working day before the start of the test. Equally it is necessary to re-register or cancel a test at least 24 hours before the date of the test. If a registration is not regularly cancelled or re-registered to another date, Gratex International, a. s. considers such a test to be taken, but not passed, and the applicant is not entitled to the return of his/her payment.
Business days from 09.45 a.m. to 03.00 p.m.
• correctly completed registration form
• proof of payment for a specific test at the account of the company Gratex International, a.s.
• two identity documents - a primary ID must contain a permanently affixed photo of the candidate, along with the candidate’s signature (passport or a new driving license), a secondary ID must contain the candidates signature (a credit card) for the verification of the identity and genuineness of the signature
• an MCP card with an identification number, if it has been allocated, for Microsoft tests
Without an exception, in the case of all tests, no written notes or manuals, published information, or any other aids can be used during a test. Nor it is allowed to use mobile telephones, notebooks, laptops, palmtops, or programmable calculators. No unauthorized materials can be brought into the testing room. The above objects must be left outside the testing room. Otherwise a registered person disregarding this will not be allowed to take a test. The only allowed aids are a pen and paper, which are available in the testing room. It is forbidden to copy questions or answers, try to take them out of the testing room, or share them with another tested person. Tests cannot be interrupted, with the exception of emergency cases (e.g. a power cut, a tested person’s sickness, natural catastrophes, etc.).
A test need not be made in the order of the questions; it is possible to come back to any question before clicking on the End icon. By clicking on the End icon, the test is finally considered to be finished. After a test is taken, a confirmation that the test has been taken will be printed, which is also possible to verify through the Internet. In the case of a Microsoft test, after the fulfillment of the requirement of an MCP, the so-called Welcome Kit will be automatically received.