To secure a successful course of a test, it is necessary to do the following:
- select a date of a test
- pay the fee for the test
- come and take the test on the agreed date
- pass the test
Registration and payment
Authorized Certification Center
In case of any questions please feel free to contact us:
tel: +421 (2) 5341 1441
For any method of registration you choose we will need from you the data specified in our online form. It is necessary to register and pay for a test at least one working day before the start of the test. Equally it is necessary to re-register or cancel a test at least 24 hours before the date of the test. If a registration is not regularly cancelled or re-registered to another date, Gratex International, a. s. considers such a test to be taken, but not passed, and the applicant is not entitled to the return of his/her payment.
Dates of tests
Monday to Friday from 09.30 a.m. to 03.30 p.m.
Necessary formalities for the admission to a test:
- correctly completed registration form
- proof of payment for a specific test at the account of the company Gratex International, a. s.
- two identity documents - a primary ID must contain a permanently affixed photo of the candidate, along with the candidate’s signature (passport or a new driving license), a secondary ID must contain the candidates signature (a credit card) for the verification of the identity and genuineness of the signature
- an MCP card with an identification number, if it has been allocated, for Microsoft tests
Course of a test
Without an exception, in the case of all tests, no written notes or manuals, published information, or any other aids can be used during a test. Nor it is allowed to use mobile telephones, notebooks, laptops, palmtops, or programmable calculators. No unauthorized materials can be brought into the testing room. The above objects must be left outside the testing room. Otherwise a registered person disregarding this will not be allowed to take a test. The only allowed aids are a pen and paper, which are available in the testing room. It is forbidden to copy questions or answers, try to take them out of the testing room, or share them with another tested person. Tests cannot be interrupted, with the exception of emergency cases (e.g. a power cut, a tested person's sickness, natural catastrophes, etc.).
A test need not be made in the order of the questions; it is possible to come back to any question before clicking on the End icon. By clicking on the End icon, the test is finally considered to be finished. After a test is taken, a confirmation that the test has been taken will be printed, which is also possible to verify through the Internet. In the case of a Microsoft test, after the fulfillment of the requirement of an MCP, the so-called Welcome Kit will be automatically received.